It’s been a while but I have finally managed to polish a version of Break Time! for Virtual Reality. It should be coming out on Steam soon. Enjoy the trailer in the meantime.
Break Time! A game that I have been working on alongside Mark Tarozzi has finally been released to the public after what I think has been a full year of intermittent development, what with working other jobs to fund our creative passion. It’s finally done.
You can get it on android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spacetoastgames.breaktime
An iOS version is getting reviewed as we speak.
Perhaps a windows store version? Soon.
It has been a great learning process and we hope to speed up the process a bit and not aim for something so demanding next.
- Objectives based on picking up things
- Objectives based on breaking things
- Level menu features including unlocking levels with stars and hidden keys in levels
- Optional completionist collectable lettered blocks B-R-E-A-K hidden throughout each level
- Tutorial level
- Intro fade in company logo seamlessly into main menu with unnoticed loading
- Probably other things & bug fixes
Started working with a few of my peers to make games and hopefully release them this year!
Visit the team’s facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SpaceToastGames/
Things worked on:
- Added 3 stars per level earned through completing objectives (with animations!)
- Create line on the screen indicating how far you have dragged to throw an object.
- Added a prefab which can be used to spawn multiple and/or different objects with a % chance.
- Fixed multiple bugs.
We thought it was only appropriate to use Mr PoopyButthole as a character for a game jam based on pooping everywhere. Hopefully Adult Swim doesn’t sue us.